Tournaments-Premier Service on California's Central Coast
Monarch Dunes Golf Course is located on the border of San Luis Obispo County and Santa Barbara County providing the perfect location to host your golf tournament. Monarch Dunes can host golf events ranging in size from 16 up to 144 players.
Offering the premier tournament and outing packages found in Central California, be it an organized tournament, fundraiser, or group outing, you’ll enjoy unsurpassed service and hospitality at Monarch Dunes. We pride ourselves on providing gracious and professional service to all groups!
We offer a spectacular selection of unique services and amenities to accompany our outstanding service. Listed below are a few examples of what each Monarch Dunes tournament receives when they host an event:
- Set up and break down of the banquet and catering space
- All signage placed before the event and picked up afterward (banners, tee signs)
- Custom cart signs printed and placed
- Custom scorecards with handicaps
- Custom scoreboard and scoring by our golf staff
- Full winners report for your MC to announce from
- Alpha and group rosters provided for your registration staff
- Bag tags printed and handed out by MD staff
- Email blast sent to our database of 7,000 month prior to the event
- Foursome gift certificate donated to auction
- Auction or raffle set up assistance
- Pyramids of range balls set up on range
- Creation of on course contest signage (closet to the pins, longest drive)
- Placement and retrieval of on course contests for scoring
- Course table assistance
- Beverage cart on the course
- Professional Tournament Coordinator on course
For more information or group rates contact Holly Agin at 805.343.9459 ext 104 or simply complete our Event Request Form.