Tournaments-Premier Service on California's Central Coast
Monarch Dunes Golf Course is located on the border of San Luis Obispo County and Santa Barbara County providing the perfect location to host your golf tournament. Monarch Dunes host golf events ranging in size from 16 up to 144 players.
Offering the premier tournament and outing packages found in Central California, be it an organized tournament, fundraiser, or group outing, you’ll enjoy unsurpassed service and hospitality at Monarch Dunes. We pride ourselves on providing gracious and professional service to all groups!
We offer a spectacular selection of unique services and amenities to accompany our outstanding service. Listed below are a few examples of what each Monarch Dunes tournament receives when they host an event:
- Set up and break down of the banquet and catering space
- All signage placed before the event and picked up afterward (banners, tee signs)
- Custom cart signs printed and placed
- Custom scorecards with handicaps
- Custom scoreboard and scoring by our golf staff
- Full winners report for your MC to announce from
- Alpha and group rosters provided for your registration staff
- Bag tags printed and handed out by MD staff
- Email blast sent to our database of 7,000 month prior to the event
- Foursome gift certificate donated to auction
- Auction or raffle set up assistance
- Pyramids of range balls set up on range
- Creation of on course contest signage (closet to the pins, longest drive)
- Placement and retrieval of on course contests for scoring
- Course table assistance
- Beverage cart on the course
- Professional Tournament Coordinator on course
Now, picture your golf outing surrounded by windswept dunes and eucalyptus trees, coastal vistas and amber-colored hillsides. Monarch Dunes Golf Club is one of the most picturesque Central California golf venue sites.
When it comes to cuisine, Monarch Dunes Golf Club surpasses all expectations. Our well trained chef creates meals that rival those served any where on the central coast.
Journey through SLO County and central California’s coastal highlands and discover the evolving conditions and natural beauty that inspire an unforgettable golf experience... one that calls you back time and again.
2011's Toys for Tots Tournament
Host your event at Monarch Dunes and it could be as good as this one:
" We held our 10th annual Nipomo Rotary Golf Tournament in May 2006 and wanted it to be special. The staff at Monarch Dunes did everything we asked and more. We had a very positive response from the golfers and raised over $20,000.00. Going back in 2007 was an easy decision."
-Barry Dunahoo, Nipomo Rotary Tournament Chair
"Our tournament at Monarch Dunes was one of our best tournaments to date! The staff gave us first class service! When I saw our members and guests finishing their day on the course with big smiles, I knew we had hit a home run. I've heard nothing but rave reviews on the course, food and service."
- Jennifer Phillip, Central Coast Home Builders Association
For more information or group rates contact Holly McGinty at 805.343.9459 ext 104 or simply complete our Event Request Form.